SNIIP APP ‘Win Back Your Council Rates’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Eligibility to enter Competition
- Entry is open to Australian residents, who pay their council rates or water bills through the Sniip App between the 3-April-2019 and 31-May-2019. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences 03-April-2019 at 12am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 31-May-2019 at 11.59pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must pay their council rates or water bills through the Sniip App during the promotional period.
Entering the competition
- To be eligible, entrants must pay their council rates or water bills through the Sniip App between the 3-April-2019 and 31-May-2019. The Promoter, Sniip Ltd, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into the competition. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per unique valid email) for the duration of the competition.
- There are ten (10) individual prizes to be drawn. The prize is the cash value of the amount you paid, through Sniip, for your council rates or water bill during the competition period of 3-April-2019 and 31-May-2019, capped at the value of $500. This prize is valid for only one property’s council rates or water bill paid through Sniip.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The winners will be chosen by a Sniip representative on 28-June-2019 at Sniip Level 5, 10 Market Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000. Winners will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). In the event the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
- The Promoter may award the prize to the next chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1-month period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize judging, the winners will be notified by email.
- Winners will receive payment of their prize from Sniip through a bank transfer to a nominated bank account.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Sniip Ltd of Level 5, 10 Market Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, Australia. A.B.N 86161862068.