SNIIP APP ‘BRONCOS CORPORATE BOX’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility to enter Competition
2. Entry into the Competition is only open to persons who at the time of entry:
(a) are a resident of Queensland; and
(b) are 18 years of age or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The competition commences at 12.00am AEST on Friday 29 June 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 19 August 2018 (“Competition Period”). All times in this competition are based on QLD local time.
Entering the competition
5. To enter, individuals must, during the Competition Period:
(a) download the Sniip app from the Apple Store or Google Play;
(b) register your account on the Sniip App; and
6. Where the requirements in clause 5are met, an eligible entrant will have made a valid entry.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
12. There will be one (1) prize in total awarded for this competition. The Prize is one (1) $3,000 Broncos corporate box with catering for 8 people at the Brisbane Broncos vs Manly Sea Eagles home game at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday 2nd September to be arranged by Sniip (Australia) Limited on behalf of the winner (“Prize”).
13. The winner of the Prize will be drawn at random and the draw will take place at the premises of Sniip (Australia) Limited at 5/10 Market St, Brisbane QLD Australia 4000 on Monday 20 August 2018 at 10.00 am.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
15. The first entry drawn can only win one (1) Prize in total.
16. If the Prize remains unclaimed by 5.00pm AEST on the next Wednesday following the Draw, a Second Chance Draw will be held at the premises of Sniip (Australia) Limited at 5/10 Market St, Brisbane QLD Australia 4000 on the following Wednesday at 10.00am (“Second Chance Draw”).
17. If a Second Chance Draw is held, the first valid entry drawn in the Second Chance Draw will win the Prize.
18. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Second Chance Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or the winning entrant does not claim the Prize.
19. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winning entrant using the details submitted on the entry form: (a) by 5.00pm AEST three business days after a Draw, the winning entrant will forfeit the prize which will then form part of the Second Chance Draw; or
(b) by 5.00pm AEST on three business days after the Second Chance Draw, the winning entrant will forfeit the prize and the next reserve entry will become the winning entrant.
20. The entrants will be responsible for all expenses relating to claiming the Prize.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing entrants from successfully submitting an entry or claiming a prize.
22. The winning entrants (“Winning Entrants”) will be notified by the Promoter via email, phone and published at www.sniip.com.au/competition. The Winning Entrant will be notified by midnight on the Tuesday following the draw. The Winning Entrant will be published on the website by 5:00pm on the Friday following the draw.
23. As a condition of entry to this Competition, each entrant agrees that in connection with their participation in this Competition they will not do, or engage in, any activity which:
(a) is inappropriate, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, engaging in any conduct involving public nudity, malice, violence or swearing or conduct which is abusive, harassing, threatening or objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender or engaging in any conduct which is not suitable to be seen or heard by children under age 15);
(b) is defamatory, or potentially defamatory, or has the potential to cause damage to any person’s brand or reputation (including, without limitation, the Promoter’s brand or reputation); or
(c) breaches any law or infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person (including, without limitation, the rights of the Promoter).
24. If, in the opinion of the Promoter, an entrant engages in any activity which is prohibited by clause 23 of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may deem that entrant ineligible and, where the entrant is the winner of a Prize, the prize (or any part remaining unclaimed) will be forfeited.
25. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or suspend or modify a prize.
26. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
27. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
28. Total prize value is up to AUD$3,000.
29. The prize (or any unused portion of a prize) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the competition page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking and/or use of a prize.
36. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a confidentiality agreement, legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18 or does not have legal capacity, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
37. The Promoter is Sniip (Australia) Limited. (ABN 86 161 862 068) of 5/10 Market St, Brisbane QLD Australia 4000.